- I only need connectivity for file transfers, what are my options?
- The preferred method for file transfers is via the ASK website at, www.ask-edi.com. Other options available include Secure FTP.
Further information on these options can be found the in the Telecommunications
- Who are IVANS and Ability (formally known as VisionShare)?
- IVANS and Ability are two network service vendors that can provide connectivity for file transfers to ASK. Both vendors have pricing packages available for your facility to choose from.
For more information regarding these two companies, please visit their Web sites:
- If we already use IVANS or Ability for connectivity to other payers, can we use the same connectivity to ASK?
- Yes. If you already use a network service vendor to access other insurance payers, please contact your network service vendor about adding additional insurance payers.
- Am I required to separate my claims files by line of business?
- At this time we do not require that files be separated. Trading Partners
may separate files to satisfy payer connectivity requirements.