EDI Employer Groups
This page provides useful information for entities sending the ANSI X12N 834 V5010 and ANSI X12 820 V5010 transactions to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas.
Enrollment Form (PDF)
- For 834 - Employer Groups wanting to transfer enrollment information to the payer (BCBSKS). *May be used to change or maintain existing 834 information from the employer group
- For 820- Entities wanting to send Payroll deductions or Premium payments
Edifecs Quick Start Guide (Connectivity Information)
Last updated February 2017
- Test file is submitted and reviewed for syntax errors. Once good TRN and 999 are created.
- BCBSKS IS reviews and prepares the test file to be loaded into BCBSKS Membership System.
- BCBSKS Membership receives the file and reviews the data for any inconsistency and inaccuracy. If any exist BCBSKS Membership will contact the Employer Group for changes and request another file.
- BCBSKS will contact the Employer Group and advise when BCBSKS will accept production files.
User Documentation - M2 - Various essential documents to help you do business with us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Find answers to common support questions received by ASK.
HIPAA - Information regarding the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act.
E-mail list sign-up