November 11, 2016
ASK is excited to announce a new EDI system
Beginning 1st Quarter 2017. Migration information specific to each trading partner will be conveyed via email, therefore, it is important that a current email address be on file with ASK.
What can you expect?
- Internet File Transfer via the ASK website will still be available.
- A new Secure FTP (SFTP) option will also be available.
- ASK trading partners will no longer need to enroll NPI's for claims submission.
- The EDI Helpdesk will have more robust search capabilities to better assist trading partners.
- The new EDI system will put ASK in a strong position to accommodate upcoming mandates, and other industry changes.
Trading Partners using a Network Service Vendor (NSV) are asked to share all notification regarding the new EDI system and upcoming changes with their NSV. Examples of NSV are: My Ability, Dorado Systems, eSolutions, McKesson Carebridge.
What can I do now?
- Please provide ASK with updated trading partner information (i.e.: contacts, email address, fax and phone numbers)
- Ways to provide updated information:
As additional information becomes available it will be posted to the Resource Center on the ASK website. We encourage trading partners to sign up for email notification of the Latest News.