November 11, 2016
ASK is excited to announce a new EDI system
Beginning 1st Quarter 2017. Migration information specific to each trading partner will be conveyed via email, therefore, it is important that a current email address be on file with ASK.
What can you expect?
- Internet File Transfer via the ASK website will still be available.
- A new Secure FTP (SFTP) option will also be available.
- ASK trading partners will no longer need to enroll NPI's for claims submission.
- The EDI Helpdesk will have more robust search capabilities to better assist trading partners.
- The new EDI system will put ASK in a strong position to accommodate upcoming mandates, and other industry changes.
Trading Partners using a Network Service Vendor (NSV) are asked to share all notification regarding the new EDI system and upcoming changes with their NSV. Examples of NSV are: My Ability, Dorado Systems, eSolutions, McKesson Carebridge.
What can I do now?
- Please provide ASK with updated trading partner information (i.e.: contacts, email address, fax and phone numbers)
- Ways to provide updated information:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
- Via phone 1-800-472-6481, opt. 1
- Via fax 785-290-0720
As additional information becomes available it will be posted to the Resource Center on the ASK website. We encourage trading partners to sign up for email notification of the Latest News.