INOVALON | PC-ACE®
ASK provides products and services for customers in Kansas, Northwestern Missouri, Western New York, and Northeastern New York.
Introducing INOVALON | PC-ACE®
Welcome to the PC-ACE Claims Processing System - the system of choice for electronic healthcare claims submission and management. PC-ACE is a complete, self-contained electronic claims processing system. It can be used in a stand-alone configuration or in conjunction with your existing claims management system. Designed exclusively for Microsoft Windows, PC-ACE is the latest generation of the PC-ACE family of electronic claims processing systems that have been successfully serving the healthcare community for decades.
Learn more about PC-ACE features.
To begin using PC-ACE software, contact an EDI Account Representative at 1-800-472-6481, opt. 3
- PC-ACE Manual (PDF)
- Current Version - Verify you have the most current version of PC-ACE
- System Requirements - Be sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run PC-ACE.
- Updates - Latest updates to the PC-ACE software
- Import Options - Flexible claim import from existing systems
- Troubleshooting/Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Find answers to common support questions received by ASK.
If there is additional support information you would like to have available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.